Re: PayPal Community Recognition

milchovfaker
Contributor
Contributor
You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-008-394-193-344

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

josey218
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't do anything at all there was no inconsistency with your user agreement the problem was money was taken out of my account that I knew nothing about & didn't give anyone permission to take money out of my account! On my bank statement that money taken out was from PayPal Liquidate so I contacted several different people at PayPal & no-one could tell me why it was taken out or what it was for & they acted like I was in the wrong well I wasn't. PayPal told me I would have to deal with the bank so I did. I told the bank the same thing I told everyone I talked to at PayPal & the bank listened to me & checked my account out & I wasn't in the wrong they gave me my money back. Never got an explanation to what PayPal Liquidate was. Oh well.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @milchovfaker,

I’m sorry you no longer have access to our services. This type of decision isn’t something we do lightly, and I can assure you that we fully review all factors of an account before making this type of decision. While I understand that you don’t agree with the outcome, this is something that would have been fully reviewed and we would be unable to change. If there is a balance in the account, that will be held for up to 180 days to minimize any potential risk of loss due to disputes or chargebacks that may be filed during that period. After 180 days, you’ll be notified of your ability to withdraw the balance. If you have any issues then, please let us know. I regret that we’re unable to provide the answer you’re looking for in this situation.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

marvinlzinn1
Contributor
Contributor

I found the problem was not PayPal. It was my Firefox browser update to prevent typing in too many repeated lines with just an automatic text I used before. It did not even show the line I wanted to change, just repeated what was there before so I could not use the other account. It is good for most things, and I know how to get around it now on PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.