Pakistani using PayPal in different country

shavaiz
New Community Member

wanna ask , being a pakistani we are not having paypal services in our country but now i am in another country in africa which have access paypal services . need to ask few question .

As i asked from customer support , i am able to use paypal here but  may be restricted if uses different locations. What are the terms and condition if  i use this account from pakistan when go back to my home country ? am i still able to use that or it will be restricted if using from pakistan .

2-Can i attach card of pakistani bank into this account or i have to use the bank of same country where it is available?

3-How am i going to use the transactions from this country through bank only or can transfer into pakistani banks?

4-if i am verified from here , will paypal ask again sometime to get verified ?

5-which are the preventive techniques to get banned while using paypal servives.

Thanks in advance 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @shavaiz,

Thank you for your post! I'm happy to provide answers to your questions.

I regret that PayPal is not available in Pakistan. If you live in another country, you can open an account in that country. However, use of the account within Pakistan or any other country that does not have PayPal service may cause problems with your account, including limitation. You may at any time be asked for information or documents to confirm identity and/or residence in the country that the account is created in. You would also not be able to attach a card or bank from Pakistan.

To prevent limitation, please only use PayPal in a manner that complies with the PayPal User Agreement, which can be accessed by clicking Legal at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.