Onhui Technology Ltd.

MStraiten
Contributor
Contributor

I made two different purchases from this company and both times they sent me a small plastic bowl. Of course if I had known that it was a scam I would not have made my second purchase. The bowl is worth maybe $1.00 US dollar or less and to return the bowl it would cost you over $20.00 USD. Onhui Technology Co,. Ltd. knows this and that how they get you to settle on 1/2 the cost of what you buying. What I don't understand is how Paypal vent these Companies. Onhui Technology Co,. Ltd. should be removed from Paypal. They continue to scam people and get away with it. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DA65
Contributor
Contributor

Similar issue in the UK. 

They are using a rather dubious tracking site to allow them to show a delivery. Not what is ordered etc etc see

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.17track.net

Basically you order, no delivery is followed emails asking for patience. Once escalated to PayPal they provide confirmation of "a" delivery via Royal Mail. I have been round in circles with Royal Mail, PayPal Support and even my Bank. 

Bottom line is PayPal are well aware of the issue but are either unable or unwilling to address. Bank points to PayPal T&Cs and Royal Mail "confirms" delivery of something and return you to either the supplier or the carrier in the originating country. $43 lost.

As someone who uses and values the PayPal service it is most disappointing they will not address this.  

Login to Me Too

Shmits
New Community Member
This is criminal. I ordered table they send me a watch. I hope u will give the money into hospitals, u **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.