Not possible to list non-categorized question in support

jhettish
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this problem before.  When completing a transaction with a vendor I select PayPal as my payment method.  I'm transfered to the PayPal login page.  I log in, the PayPal page disappears and the vendor says something like "Congratulations your order has been approved".

The first problem is that the vendor removes the money for the payment from my default payment method.  I rarely use the bank draft unless necessary.  I usually switch to one of the credit cards I have listed.  The second problem is that I don't get an opportunity to log out of PayPal.  I have to go back to a browser and open PayPal and my account is still open.

I think this problem lies with the vendor but just like PayPal lists only certain categories when asking a question and doesn't offer an "Other"  option.  There's no way to ask a question that the vendor (including PayPal) hasn't listed.  

The vendor in this instance, and probably the other encounter, is the web company "Network Solutions".

Has anyone had a problem similar to this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.