No Option to Convert Currency

QueenHathor
New Community Member

So I tried all the solutions I could find on google to no avail.. I have been earning pocket change off my gamer personality stemming from an enjoyable pastime while not having to worry about mobility. I ended up cashing out recently and I realized they paid me in Euros. While I have a deep appreciation for the value of its all currency types😂 it is not cohesive with my bank. So I need to convert it, only there is no option given on my app. Nor does it give me the option to have my bank do it for me. So basically I have money in a currency sitting as a placeholder. I can't transfer it to my paypal balance account nor can I transfer it to my bank in its current state. Please help... this feeds my scary but healthy (at least for the yarn companies) crochet addiction🙈😂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@QueenHathor 

Think you have to do it on a computer, not sure you can do so on the app.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1025

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PauleyG21
Contributor
Contributor

I you are sending money from the app, select Send, then select your recipient.  Enter the dollar amount.  Underneath the dollar amount you'll see USD. Click on that, a List of currencies will populate, select the currency you want, the next screen will populate the USD amount on the left of the screen and the conversion rate to the recipient on the right side of the screen, Click Next to continue on and complete the transaction

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PauleyG21 

They are not sending money, they are trying to withdraw it and need to convert it in their balance first.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.