Missing Person

FishMan3
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to send money to a missing person. I have successfully sent this person money many times before went missing. Can I get feedback of if and where the money was received? We just need to know if this person is alive.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Michelle

Hello @FishMan3,

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community Forums. I apologize that the Community did not respond, and I cannot even begin to imagine what you must be going through. 

Our Privacy Policies are very strict, and our customer support would not be able to share account information with anyone but the account owner. Considering the situation, I think the best option would be to consult with law enforcement and file a missing persons report if this has not already been done. Then provide the police this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/law-enforcement It has information on how to work with us on any legal matters. 

I hope this helps and again, my sincere apologies. 

Thank you, 

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

FishMan3
Contributor
Contributor

I want to thank you for your answer.  In this case, it  wouldn't have worked anyway. My grandson's body was found floating next to the shoreline on May 11. At least he didn't drift out to sea and we have some closure.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

I am truly sorry to hear this @FishMan3. You and your family both have my sincere condolences. 

Thank you,

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.