Meet the Moderators

PayPal_paula

Hi everyone. 

As moderators we get to read, review and respond to your questions on the PayPal community forum everyday so we thought it only fair to give you guys the opportunity to get to know us a bit better. 

Hope you like it

The Moderators

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

JeanQA
Contributor
Contributor

Oh... everyone needs a chuckle once in awhile at least.     And thanks for my Birthday Wishes.. I guess I will have to go bake myself a cake now !   Cat Very Happy

That is true,  even the most somber person can get out of character sometimes.

Jean  Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Everyone, 

My name is Paula and I have worked for PayPal for four and half years and I have worked as a moderator for the last 2 years. Interest and hobbies, well  I love to cook, bake and of course eat food Smiley Happy To relax I like to watch TV and watch the Leinster or Irish Rugby team play and off course I enjoy  scouring social media sites to ensure I am update to date with the latest news.

Some fun facts about me 

Favourite bedtime story: Goldilocks and the three bears 

Favourite biscuits: I genuinely couldn’t decide but narrowed it down to two, bourbon creams and homemade shortbread biscuits yum.

If I could choose a superpower to have: I would probably say TIME as there never seems to be enough hours in the day and people do say hindsight is a wonderful thing. Smiley Happy

Paula 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Matthew

Hi Everyone,

My name is Matthew and I am a new intern here and have been recently added as a moderator. I have many interests and hobbies, but my two favorite hobbies are football and golf. I am a football fanatic and an avid Manchester United fan. In my spare time I like to watch TV series and just chill with friends. At the moment I am hooked on Friday Night Lights. It's a great show about college American Football (I love the high school drama aspect of it).

Some fun and interesting facts about me

I was born in Hong Kong

My favorite chocolate bar is Galaxy

To be honest I think biscuits are over rated, I would have a packet of crips over them any day of the week Smiley Tongue

If I could choose a superpower to have: I would have to say the abilty to turn back time cause I'm always making mistakes and forgetting to do things ha.

I look forward to working with you all on this forum in the future Smiley Happy

- Matthew

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there,

My name is Siobhan and I have worked for PayPal for 4 years. I have been a forum moderator for the last 2 & a half years.

I love travelling, going to festivals & shopping. My Pets include 2 dogs, 4 hens & 2 ducks (being from the country!) Smiley Happy

Some fun facts about me…..

• Most Recent Book Read- Tess Gerritsen- The Surgeon

• Favourite TV Show- Modern Family

• If I had a Superpower- I would love to read people’s minds Smiley Very Happy

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi there,

My name is Conor and I have worked for PayPal for nearly four years. I am one of the newest moderators of the community forum and i am really looking forward to reading your posts and helping you out when I can Smiley LOL

My hobbies include relaxing in front of the TV with a good movie or TV show (Homeland and The Newroom are my latest obessions), reading a good non-fiction or crime novel and playing 5 a side football as much as my aging body will allow Smiley Happy

Now for the fun facts:

• Favourite biscuit: Chocolate Hobnob

• Favourite football team: Manchester United and of course, the Irish National Team.

• Favourite Film: Star Wars and anything associated with it! 

Speak to you all soon,

Conor

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

My name is Rachael and I have worked for PayPal for four years. My hobbies are reading, writing and cinema. I also try to be active from time to time and have taken up running as a way to get out of the house. I am a Liverpool FC fan which was reaffirmed by my visit to Anfield this year.

My favourite movie is Terminator 2 and it has been, since I was probably too young to have seen it. If I had to throw a second in there it would be The Labyrinth. It came out the year I was born so that is dedication. I am also a lifelong David Bowie fan as a result.

I love to eat Indian food and trying out new cooking techniques on my friends. I haven’t killed anyone yet but as a vegetarian I have a limited poisoning ability.

My favourite book is Catcher in the Rye and my favourite biscuit is probably those pink wafer things… if they count as a biscuit. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Everyone,

My Name is Dian and I have been working @ PayPal for 4 years.

I don’t really have hobbies but I am interested in several things. I like tattoo’s, Design, shopping and meeting up with friends.  As long as it’s with good company I am happy.

I also like baking and cooking but I don’t do it often enough because going out for dinner is a less messy and easier option.

I am a city girl at heart but at times it’s nice to be in the country as well.

Facts about me:

• I do not like biscuits.. I prefer salted crisps.
  • New Girl is my favourite TV show.
  • Rugby is the best sport ever.
  • I don’t have a favourite movie but I do like the X-men movies, and wolverine would  be my favourite character.

• Funny fact: I watched the last 2 twilight movies in the cinema on the day that they came out…. Yes, I know it’s sad.

So that’s me in a nutshell Smiley Very Happy.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi All,

My name is Arda – I worked for PayPal for 3 years. I am one of the newest moderators of the community forum and i am really looking forward to reading your posts and helping you out when I can 🙂

I am a football addict and movie lover, I watch pretty much every football club games and love to watch main stream movies.

Looking forward to speak to you guys

Arda

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nicole

Hi!

I am Nicole with Bill Me Later and I am new here at the PayPal boards 🙂

I am here to help with any Bill Me Later inquiries you may come across. Please feel free to reach out and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

About me....hmmm

Well.. I've been described as both curious and  stubborn, and I suppose both are accurate.  I am a bit of a history buff (love local history) and an avid reader.  I always have my phone, Ipad or various internet gadget at hand.  I love to travel and explore, but it's always good to come home. My camera goes everywhere with me.

I am a New England Native living in Maryland with my husband and 2 girls. 

Thanks for reading!

Nicole

P.S. Looks like I need do do something about a profile picture! #oddmanout

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dustin

Greetings Community!

I'm Dustin. I used to play roller derby. I love my kids, spaghetti, running... in that order. Been with PayPal for over 10 years. I love helping customers and I hope to see you around the forums. 🙂 

- Dustin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.