cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet the Moderators

Re: Meet the Moderation Team!

Hi Everybody -

I'm Travis.  I think that's right, but some days I'm not so sure... Smiley Surprised

While I'm new to the forums, I've been using PayPal since '06, working at PayPal since '11 and am happy to meet everyone since always.  While I'm not here on the computer, I'm generally at home on the computer, playing video games, or messing around on my phone. 

Smiley Embarassed Oh, oops... I mean, when I'm not at work I'm spending time with my loving and adoring family, all of whom are the center(s) of my life.  I have a wife and three kids who keep me fairly busy between yard work, soccer games, dance practice, etc.

Anyway, thank you for reading through this highly informative, and life changing Smiley Wink post!

Winter Is Coming -

Travis

Hello,

I am new to this. Is this where I can ask specific PayPal questions of the moderators for the next hour? I can't seem to find my way around this board.

@SaraPal1 wrote:

Hello,

I am new to this. Is this where I can ask specific PayPal questions of the moderators for the next hour? I can't seem to find my way around this board.

Hi @SaraPal1,

We're available in today's community chat for the next 43 minutes! Smiley Happy Come join us!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Meet the Mods!

Hi PayPal Community,

I am Andrea and i've been with PayPal since 2014 and it's great to be apart of PayPal Community. I love watching movies mostly romantic comedies HeartHeart and i enjoy listening to music as well its soothes my soul Smiley Very Happy.

To me its always about the simple things in life.  

Looking forward to serve in our PayPal Community. Smiley Wink

Cheers,
Andrea

Re: Meet the Mods!

Hello Community!

I'm Ivan. I've been with PayPal for about 3 years. 

Let me tell you guys a little about myself... Smiley Happy

I enjoy peering through my camera lens and doing a little street photography. Other interest would include almost anything mechanical, cars and old mechanical watches primarily.

See you guys around Smiley Wink

-Ivan-

Hello There, 

Welcome to Headstart Community! Here is a little bit about myself.

I do enjoy books and coffee with soul music, it's my restart button all the time. 

I look forward to seeing everyone around the Community and I am so glad you stopped by. Smiley Wink

-Desshinta.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

Hey there everyone,

Nice to e-meet you all. I'm Luna, and I'm quite a digital geek. I practically live online, frequent forums as a job, and so you will hear from me pretty often. Smiley Tongue 

Glad to be part of the community. Feel free to PM me if you have any meta question about the forum. 

-Luna-

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Good Day Community!

I'm Tana and it's exciting to be the part of the community.

I enjoy playing online game. The only game i've been hooked up to is DOTA (Defence of the Ancients) btw..

You can always find me online playing DOTA when I am free.. So looking forward to meet someone who shares the same interest and we can ~DOTA~ Smiley Very Happy

See you guys around!!

-Tana-