Meet the Moderators

PayPal_paula

Hi everyone. 

As moderators we get to read, review and respond to your questions on the PayPal community forum everyday so we thought it only fair to give you guys the opportunity to get to know us a bit better. 

Hope you like it

The Moderators

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

PayPal_Randy

Hi all,

I'm Randy, (PayPal_Randy).  Nice to meet everyone :).

Not much to say about myself, but here it goes...

I have 3 dogs and 1 cat.  I am an avid fan of horror movies, comic books and absolute foolishness ;).  I enjoy reading, mostly autobiographies and listening to as many genres of music as I possibly can.  I am also a Libra...just in case anyone was wondering :).

Hope everyone has a wonderful night/day/morning and enjoys the other posts!

- Randy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

It  has been brought to my attention that after being part of the PayPal Community Here for many, many moons, I have never actually introduced myself. So I will cave to peer pressure and make myself known.

My name is Andy, in the event you missed that from the picture to the left. I have been part of PayPal since 2009 and a member of our Moderation Media team on and off for most of that time. I enjoy reading most books, playing some video games, and seeing some movies. And that may be just vague enough for everyone to wonder which types of each.  This aura of mystery suits me just fine. 🙂

And on that note, I have fulfilled my moderational duties. So....yeah. Back to other work related things!

- Andy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Howdy!

My name is Michael, and I'm new to the PayPal Social Media team. Hi! How are ya?  =:-)

In addition to working for PayPal for the last 8 years, I also sell a little bit on eBay. I'm working on doing that more especially as the weather gets warmer. I am definitely looking forward to spring and summer!

I'm also looking forward to getting to know the fun folks who share a love of all things PayPal (and eBay)!! I know I'll find many other things we have in common, especially the desire to share knowledge and help out as best as possible.

Let the adventure begin! =B-D

- Michael

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AndreaA

Hi PayPal Community,

I am Andrea and i've been with PayPal since 2014 and it's great to be apart of PayPal Community. I love watching movies mostly romantic comedies HeartHeart and i enjoy listening to music as well its soothes my soul Smiley Very Happy.

To me its always about the simple things in life.  

Looking forward to serve in our PayPal Community. Smiley Wink

Cheers,
Andrea

Login to Me Too

Layla-Rose78
New Community Member
Hi Misty, I'm transgender, MTF, new here. I, identify as Layla Rose. I am US Army Combat Veteran. I have some college (Cosmetology), currently getting ready to go back to school for an Associates in Business Administration. I also love traveling. That's why I took up Professional Truck Driving. Congratulations to you, wish the best for you. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Login to Me Too

BamaDrLucy
Contributor
Contributor
Good morning: I am unsure as to what I am doing as I've never done anything remotely like the community forum. My issue is that every month I am receiving an email that my statement is due- which is fine- but it is not only in my email but also on the front of my phone!!! I have tried to stop the notification just leaving my paperless billing but I cannot find a way w/o I guess closing the account. Please tell me where I would ask (or even if I can) about this privacy problem. Lots of people at work will grab my phone - which is fine- I'd rather keep what I owe to myself!!
Login to Me Too

Gotit122
New Community Member
I admire someone with so much change in life. It shows you're not afraid to try new things, to say the least. I'm 52 now.Female, don't think the color of my skin matters. 2 kids, 2nd marriage between which I had my left arm amputated at the age of 33, not in combat, but just going get my 5 yr old son from school. Thank God I had not made it there yet. My life was spared. I was not drinking, the man that hit me was on his way home was tested and no alcohol was involved. It was just meant to happen.?. I was not bitter. I had life I had my children. But Yes We are All such beautiful gifts of God and our colours are so bright. The pleasure to meet is mine South Louisiana Bayou Friends
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Regina

Hello Everyone!

My name is Regina, and I've been with PayPal since December of 2014. I love helping people and learning new things, so this is certainly an area where I feel I'd get the best of both of those worlds.

To add a little about myself, I have 2 kids, ages 7 and 8, run 2 small businesses, and go to school full time. (Pretty busy, I know..) I'll finish an MBA in Project Management March of 2017, so I'm super excited about the opportunities that may follow.

I'm overall a people person and also enjoy reading and most outdoor events.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hello!

I'm Drew and I have worked at PayPal since 2011.

In my free time I enjoy hanging out with my nephew, everything to do with computers (including videogames), trying different types of cuisine, and doing crafty projects around the house.

I look forward to reading what you guys have!

- Drew (PayPal_Drew)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lisa

Hi everyone!

My name is Lisa, I've been with PayPal for 11 years. 

I have dog who is the cutest dog in the world.  I like listening to podcast about building an internet business.  I also enjoy sci fi movies, Stephen Kings books and tweets, yoga and hign intensity interval training.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.