Marry Christmas..

Tiwian
Contributor
Contributor
Hello out there... I pray that everyone is having a wonderful Merry Christmas.. Me and my children are in need of help.. I just became a new Grandmother and i have custody my Grandchild and her Mother that is underage.. my son which is underage is a Father now.. His girlfriend which is the Mother of his child was abandoned by her Mother when she had the baby.. And also she hid the pregnancy her whole 9months from everyone even me.. It was her and my sons big secret.. Until she went into labor.. That's then when her Mother didn't want nothing to do with her anymore.. I took her and my Grandbaby into my home.. So this Struggle is for real.. I live in a small two bedroom apartment.. And i'am on a disability fixed income.. currently going through a crisis.. and also starting to go through the divorce process.. From being physically abused by my Husband for years.. Now im on my own raising these Children all along.. I love them all with my heart and soul.. I have two sons 15. 13.. They are both Teenagers my oldest is the one that is the Father now.. And babies mother is 14.. There both are still in School 10th an 9th grade.. And attend the same School.. My 13 year old is in Middle School 7th grade.. I have my Grandbaby girl her name is Paradise, she such a blessed, beautiful, smart baby.. She's a grandma's baby.. I Honestly need help with stability.. We need a bigger home at lease a three bedroom.. Would work.. I been trying to find one, that i could afford but they all are out of my affordable price range.. If anyone out there could PLEASE help us.. It would be the most biggest Blessing.. That anyone's has ever gave to Me and my Children.. May God be the Glory.. I pray and declare before Jesus Christ.. For a breakthrough.. Our Lord knows the truth and the Situation.. That's Occurs in our life's and i know somehow that door is gonna open for us.. By his grace and mercy.. Merry Christmas to all again.. Thanks alot to whoever takes the time to even read this.. God bless you..
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.