Linking my prepaid card

Waxy1234
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying to link my prepaid card which is a Visa card to my PayPal account but PayPal keeps telling me is linked to another PayPal account and I have not linked to any PayPal account too please can someone help me out?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Waxy1234 

I hope you are doing well. Basing on the message that you are getting, It's possible that the card is linked to an existing paypal account that you might have created in the past that you might not recall. In order for you to successfully add the card to the new Paypal account, the card should be removed to the other existing account. 

Since I have limited access on your account, we suggest that you may  send us a message  so we can further look into your information though responses may take longer than usual.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Waxy1234
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks but I have only one PayPal Account which this one so I don’t know any other PayPal account which link to my Visa card
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.