Jose ortiz

Ohprettygood
New Community Member
Well.. I don't know what to tell you about my money.... the 309$ to mr Benjamin spencer, over that thief JOSE ORTIZ...  now if that thief JOSE ORTIZ would have stole from a blind man!!!!! Yeah blind man... that's mr. Ben Spencer!@!! Then I... James Dearing would not have had to send mr. Ben Spencer 300$.. But because that damn thief JOSE ORTIZ is a damn thief & like to seal from blind people... named ben Spencer.. I James Dearing have known mr ben Spencer my whole damn life & I decided to be a good man & make sure mr. Ben Spencer had some money..... now you pay pal are the other **bleep**ing thief's just like JOSE ORTIZ...& PAYPAL... damn thief's..... I will get money back from you... & j will title JOSE ORTIZ THIEFING **bleep**... on all the purchases or sales that I like ..... freedom of **bleep**ing speach.... Now pay pal.... this is titled jose Ortiz....!!!     Lol... this is the tracking number that told me I have to wait on again... 18 day's ago.... where ARH, account stole another 149$ from me & never sent any thing at all... no tracking  number from china, japan, India,  Portugal or USPS...now you sorry **bleep** paypal took 309$ dollars from my account & let the owner of this **bleep**ing tracking number another 149$ out of my account... so between pay pals thieving **bleep**, & ARH **bleep**ing thief I james Dearing have now lost 458$ from both of you **bleep**ing thief's....     & don't worry I'm using your sorry **bleep** pay pal any more... sorry **bleep** **bleep** 
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ohprettygood
New Community Member
Well.. I don't know what to tell you about my money.... the 309$ to mr Benjamin spencer, over that thief JOSE ORTIZ...  now if that thief JOSE ORTIZ would have stole from a blind man!!!!! Yeah blind man... that's mr. Ben Spencer!@!! Then I... James Dearing would not have had to send mr. Ben Spencer 300$.. But because that damn thief JOSE ORTIZ is a damn thief & like to seal from blind people... named ben Spencer.. I James Dearing have known mr ben Spencer my whole damn life & I decided to be a good man & make sure mr. Ben Spencer had some money..... now you pay pal are the other **bleep**ing thief's just like JOSE ORTIZ...& PAYPAL... damn thief's..... I will get money back from you... & j will title JOSE ORTIZ THIEFING **bleep**... on all the purchases or sales that I like ..... freedom of **bleep**ing speach.... Now pay pal.... this is titled jose Ortiz....!!!     Lol... this is the tracking number that told me I have to wait on again... 18 day's ago.... where ARH, account stole another 149$ from me & never sent any thing at all... no tracking  number from china, japan, India,  Portugal or USPS...now you sorry **bleep** paypal took 309$ dollars from my account & let the owner of this **bleep**ing tracking number another 149$ out of my account... so between pay pals thieving **bleep**, & ARH **bleep**ing thief I james Dearing have now lost 458$ from both of you **bleep**ing thief's....     & don't worry I'm using your sorry **bleep** pay pal any more... sorry **bleep** **bleep** 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Ohprettygood
New Community Member
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.