Issue

denisprosic
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, i have create my paypal account in Serbia i have verfied fully and i have use that lot of times. Now i am living and working in China can i add Chinese debit card to my account they would issued me some type of internet card so i can use it to pay and buy online, my question is can i add bank card from Chinese bank with my full data on her my name my mid name everthing becouse i would love to transfer that money from chinese card to my pay pal account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

denisprosic
Contributor
Contributor

If i open the second one here in China as you said my last question i will not use physically my account from Serbia, can i send money from Chinese account to my Account which is registered in Serbia? Will i have major issue with that ?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@denisprosic

Hi Denis, I don't believe it is possible to link a China issued card to a Serbian PayPal account.

This is a situation where you may want to consider opening a second PayPal in China. Here is a PayPal link with details on having a second PayPal account in another country.

https://www.paypal.com/rs/smarthelp/article/can-i-change-my-paypal-address-to-another-country-faq143...

In this situation you would use your China registered PayPal account while in China and you would use your Serbia registered PayPal account while physically in Serbia. If and when sending funds between two PayPal accounts you own—only use an available account balance.

If you don't open a second PayPal account in China (registered in China), I would recommend stopping use of your Serbia PayPal account until you're physically in Serbia. There are regulations that pertain specifically to PayPal accounts in China.

Login to Me Too

denisprosic
Contributor
Contributor

So i need to open paypal account here in China with my name and all data? that is ok if you think it will work

Login to Me Too
Solved

denisprosic
Contributor
Contributor

If i open the second one here in China as you said my last question i will not use physically my account from Serbia, can i send money from Chinese account to my Account which is registered in Serbia? Will i have major issue with that ?

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@denisprosic

Hi Denis,

These would be Personal payments (Friends & Family). I'm not absolutely sure if sending Friends & Family payments is available for China based accounts. 

As long as the transfers between two accounts that you own are limited to only your available PayPal balance, there should not be any issue with that.

Users should not send funds to their other PayPal account using either a linked card or a linked bank as the funding option.

Make sure you set up the correct account. I'll link details below.

https://www.paypal.com/rs/smarthelp/article/can-i-have-multiple-paypal-accounts-faq762

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.