Contributor

Re: Is Venmo balance able to be transferred to PayPal balance

Agreed!
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal - really a great invention

Venmo - just the same ...

... but not being able, to transfer MY money directly between the accounts, this is the kind of technocratic cretinism, mankind really needs and is longing for

Highlighted

Re: Is Pay Pal balance able to be transferred to my Venmo account?

Tell me how I transfer my money from my PayPal to my Venmo account please, thank you.
Highlighted

I am telling anyone that is listening I will cancel both my PayPal and Venmo accounts if I hav to try this one more time I have spent over an hour and a half on one question
Highlighted

There’s a reason it’s taking you forever. Here’s why... Venmo takes days to deposit money into your bank account. The parent company (PayPal) has a function that allows you to immediately deposit funds from the platform to your bank account. It costs money to do that, though. You CANNOT transfer funds from Venmo directly to PayPal. It’s ridiculous. So, you have to transfer the fund to your bank account (takes days) and then transfer those funds to PayPal. The best thing about Venmo is the lack of transfer fees. However, getting the money out of Venmo is a pain.
Highlighted

Honestly Venmo is just easier to use between friends for small things like that but it’s highly annoying that you can’t transfer between them or just have 1 balance between the 2 apps