Is Sharpiemarker working for Paypal?

scohay
Contributor
Contributor

For someone who seems to live eight hours a day on this forum, posting Paypal policies in a cut and paste frenzy, why are you not presenting yourself as someone who is being paid by Paypal to herd people into Paypal's "version" of acceptable procedures.  I would submit this is consumer fraud if this is what Paypal has concocted to beat up their dissatisfied customers without directly taking responsibility.  Are you a fraud Sharpiemarker?  Are you practicing low-grade evil by pretending you are something you really aren't?  ( obviously knowing that people are very vulnerable trying to get some justice from Paypal )?!

Isn't it ludicrous that someone spends their valuable time in this world parroting corporate policies on a forum and not get paid for it?  Really, is it that you are just wanting to help people--and, in the process, just happen to never say directly that Paypal has done something wrong.  How come you never say Paypal has done something wrong?  Why--because then you wouldn't get paid for it.   For every person you are claiming to help--you throw a dozen under the Paypal bus.  And that goes for your <removed> knerlowass, too.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Rothunder
Contributor
Contributor

SharpieMaker is delete my posts.  Here is my thread with them and I posted the message below they deleted....

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/No-access-to-funds-for-almost-2-weeks-a...

is deleting my posts I replied 

SharpieMaker so you must work for paypal right? The pending status did come to conclusion for the first amount but then I wasn't allowed to withdraw the money. I couldn't control when the sender sent me more money and if I would've been able to transfer the money the first time the money was cleared I would've had any issues. So you are saying that I shouldn't look at this from a point of view of a human because I'm just a number to paypal and that my circumstances don't matter? All the phone lines are closed as well and have no way to talk to anyone. The messages I'm sending aren't being responded to for 4 days plus.

"Realize that this place is run on software, machines and AI, is unemotional and don't know about pay rent, buying groceries or birthdays. Its all algorithms. If A, then B."

- I couldn't agree more as I'm a programmer myself and that's why you have this thing called customer support to help people when something goes wrong. These programs and software as you refer to also should include processes that allow you to support customers, provide clear error messages, and handle full user flows in a way that tries to treat the user as what they are, a real life person and not a number.

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

*sigh* okay he’s got a vendetta against you and is paid by PayPal to be mean to you.

Login to Me Too

woodyfire
Contributor
Contributor

I tend to agree as a topic I started on a Chinese scam sending a cheep envelope as confirmation of shipment.   Being told by pay-pal to return said item address was undeliverable Chinese chicken scratch. he advised use google translate and posted the topic as solved which it was no where near.    

Login to Me Too

Pete59
Contributor
Contributor

I too have realized that the so called esteemed advisors either work for Paypal directly or they get commissions from Paypal !

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I’m looking for a loan. Sharpiemarker is getting a huge commission for helping people who have issues. I’m first in line for a loan from him 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Login to Me Too

bucky_badger
Contributor
Contributor

I only know this. SHarpiemarker responded to a post I made 2 days ago "As a seller how do I file a seller protection claim?" He replied with the usual advice about how not to get scammed, and I responded I did all that and more, and still got scammed because the buyer played the "Unauthorized use of Pay Pal account" card.  And now that whole post is almost impossible to find unless you have this link https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Managing-Risk-and-Fraud/As-a-seller-how-do-I-file-a-seller-prote...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.