I have lost twice as much money due to a claim against me. Help!

khalifae
New Community Member

I recently received a claim from a buyer who believed I sold him a fake pair of Yeezy's. When this happened my balance went automatically into a minus, I assumed this was money PayPal would hold until it was resolved. However, when I submitted my evidence as I don't agree with what the buyer is saying, PayPal took ANOTHER chunk of money straight out of my bank account whilst still keeping me in minus. I am super confused, as even if I win the claim, it seems PayPal will put back the money it took back into my bank account, but it seems my Paypal balance will still be minus, however, if I lose the claim it seems I will be losing twice as much money, as my Paypal balance will still be minus and I would never get the money back from my bank account as it would have gone in the buyers favour. I've tried to contact a Paypal agent through their message center but I've heard nothing. I'm hoping it's just an easy mistake to fix, but I am stressing out as it is a lot of money. If anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.