Hungry🤷🏾‍♂️

BlessedSteve
Contributor
Contributor
Anybody please help 🤷🏾‍♂️ I'm a Christian Missionary based in Turkana county, Kenya, who's going through some hard times and is asking for help from anyone here... I preach to Turkana community and the Refugee community, but the allowance I get can barely feed me and those who depend on me... I've been here for the last two years, and this is my final year and it feels crazy 😦😧! As I'm talking here I literally have no food, for the last two days and I'm just looking for help from anyone who will be touched You can reach me for any question or clarification ☺️ Thank you in advance and God bless you
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Kissme7
Contributor
Contributor

Thoughts and prayers. Pray without ceasing. 

Login to Me Too

BlessedSteve
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I'm still praying.... And waiting for help from any quarters. It's too much
Login to Me Too

Kissme7
Contributor
Contributor

I understand. Just keep praying. Why don’t you post on your Facebook page maybe some of your friends will help. 

Login to Me Too

BlessedSteve
Contributor
Contributor
I have talked to some friends, and all they're telling me is that they've got no money.... Meanwhile, I'm literally praying that no one from my organization sees this, because I'm not supposed to source for help without going through them, yet any help that goes through them is directed to other places. So posting on Facebook is a no😏 I can only ask for help in such a place where I know they are not, or else I'll be fired
Login to Me Too

Kissme7
Contributor
Contributor

Right now, our situations here are kind of difficult because most of us don’t have a job due to a pandemics. So it’s really hard to get some kind of help right now. All I can say is keep praying and maybe some community where you’re staying at will help you. Your family might be able to help you especially if you’re from far away places. You’re  on the wrong page tho’. People here probably doesn’t have money either that’s why they want to get their money back. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

BlessedSteve
Contributor
Contributor
I understand... Meanwhile. May God come through for you ☺️❤️ And give you a job. The one you desire, even if you don't have the qualifications 😊 May God surprise you this morning... It's morning on your side. May He surprise you, and come back with a testimony
Login to Me Too

Kissme7
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I could use some little luck too. 
Good luck and God bless you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.