How do I know a company is still legit?

martiramirez
New Community Member

How do I know a company I'm ordering from, that's still advertising, is still in business? Only confirmation I received was from paypal for cleared payment. Tried reaching out to retailer, with no response.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dani

Hi @martiramirez,

Thank you for joining us on the PayPal Community Forums! That is a great question, and can be tricky to determine. If you're ever unsure about whether a seller is still in business, you can use any contact information they have to reach to them. Based on what information you do or don't learn, you can then decide whether that is a company you are comfortable doing business with. If you do end up in a situation where you make a purchase, but don't receive what you paid for you, can use the information found in this Help Center article to open up a dispute: How do I open a dispute with a seller?

I hope this information helps to answer your questions.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.