How do I get Paypal to answer questions?

editsound
Contributor
Contributor

When I email them, they just send a form letter.  The question is ignored and a form response is given.  I have replied to them with completely different questions, and still get a verbatum response each time.  I tried calling.  The Phone reps have clearly been taught to avoid answering questions.  They avoid, change subjects, do anything not to answer anything.  If you make it a simple yes or no question, they still won't answer.  The last time, I asked the rep, "is Paypal an honest company?"....should have been an easy yes, he wouldn't or couldn't answer that.  I have been on the phone for 20 minutes and not received a single answer to any question.

So, is there a trick to getting actual answers from Paypal?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@editsound

We can advise on how to contact customer services, but we can't advise if they don't help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

editsound
Contributor
Contributor

EVERYONE BEWARE.  Paypal retaliated against us for asking them a question they didn't want to answer.  They have suspended our account because we asked them to explain a conflict we found in their records.  Just for asking that question and no other reason they suspended our account.

So, be careful when you ask them questions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.