Help!!!

Miss_Leigh
New Community Member
Hey y'all! Im sure hoping that someone is able to help me. So I have the pay pal app. And I was on it just a few minutes ago. It shows different things suggesting you do if you'd like... for example, one saying you can buy and sell bitcoin and others suggest to invest with acorns or get a cash card and save buying online. So I come across one that said send 1 cent to a friend and you could both earn 10$ each. So I click on it and send a friend 1 cent. Now I can't see it on there at all to figure out the details. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

EyeInTheDark
Contributor
Contributor
I think what you saw was an ad from PayPal. I got one too. It says if you send a friend 1 cent and that friend doesn't have PayPal already when the friend starts an account then with a linked card spends $25.00 for first time supposedly PayPal will give each of you $10.00 in your accounts. But I don't know if they actually do or not I have never tried it and I know there was a lot of small print I didn't read.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.