Hello, paypal community and everyone else !

Shaygon

Well, first of all, I would like to say Hai to everyone using paypal, and to the paypal community. 
I'm a new user and kinda new to this. I have a tiny question it may sound stupid, but.... When I was trying to load balance on a website, it keeps saying that I need to verify my phone. The strange thing is, I've allready loaded balance on the exact same thing 6 months ago, and had no problems. I do not know what that means or what should I do. If anyone has ideas how to solve this problem I would rly apreciate the help. I'm a verified user, and everything should be just fine. So please do help me out with this one. Thank you all in advance. 

Much regards, Haris. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest contacting customer support, they have the capability to check out your account info, it's not something that can be done via the community forum. You can contact customer support thru any of these options:  email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.