Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230524CG 

As you don't think we can help then your options are..........

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ncmchai613
New Community Member

speaking rep needed 

Login to Me Too

cutupdaily
New Community Member

Does anyone know a phone number for paypal customer service to talk to a live person???

Login to Me Too

MaskoNYC
Contributor
Contributor

Although, I tried for PayPal Assistance and they hasn’t follow up my issues. Repeats I need the phone number of customer service for me to call direct them. This frustrated I tried for PayPal Assistance which not  helpfully!

Login to Me Too

RickRoldan
New Community Member

Hello Someone, has an direct email for customer service. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

Jmm33
New Community Member
Does anyone know the customer service number?
Login to Me Too

galvinized82
New Community Member
Having trouble finding a customer service phone number anywhere on this site/ app
Login to Me Too

evelakes
Contributor
Contributor

I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN AGENT, NO ONE HAS CALLED ME, PAY PAL ASSISTANT IS USELESS, CAN ANYBODY HELP ME, HELP HELP HELP

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@evelakes 

As you don't think we can help then your options are........

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

evelakes
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for your quick reply what a shame you should be the Manager in Resolution Dept, I have done messages, phone calls, I have asked to call me back, no one has responded, after I finish paying Pay Pal Mastercard I will cancel Pay Pal they have such bad service, has done nothing for help people with the Coronavirus, at one time they were good, now is like a NIGHTMARE.. 

I"m glad they have people like you,  thanks a million I will give it one more try..I spoketo the merchant and they blame PAY PAL

thanks

Eva

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.