Great Job

YFonza_3
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much to Tiffany #636-587 I would like to think you so much for the amazing job that you did this morning and helping me with my account you were patient, kind,knowledgable,and considerate I hope you have an amazing day at thank you for making my issue better I hope your employer sees this and he/she rewards you in some type of way. have a great day.
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

mazenf
Contributor
Contributor

Agent Adrian ID !1631224. Adrian is Phenomenal at his job. He helped me get my issues resolved, listened to me so carefully and was very patience. I rarely see this dedication and passion for the agents from a Company in this age time. Adrian proved me wrong, he is professional and provides best in class service...Thank you Adrian for your Excellent customer service skills!

Login to Me Too

redlink2
New Community Member

Great Job 167231 !

honest to god the best customer service experience I've had with any company let alone banking related. Greatly appreciated his effort to escalate my requests, his knowledge on the problem, and even his unrelated help in resolving a separate issue, with even more expertise. talked like he grew up down the street from me, loved that. Hope he gets a raise/promotion whatever PayPal offers for his outstanding work there.

Login to Me Too

ChrisSilberhorn
New Community Member

Timolin (TT) was wonderful and went above and beyond trying to help me upload documents to contest a payment.  She spent more than an hour on the phone with me (on a Holiday) and was polite, fun and in a good mood.  She is a great customer service representative.  Thanks TT You Rock!

Login to Me Too

Prof11

TT was absolutely GREAT today - kind, thoughtful, hard-working, and REALLY bent over backward to help me through this horrible mess with PayPal.  TT is the BEST, absolutely, and PayPal needs to clone her!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Prof11

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

Thank you for sharing that wonderful feedback regarding your experience with, TT. I'll pass the feedback along for you!

I hope you have a wonderful week! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

YoussefBenramda
Contributor
Contributor

Honestly, Edward [removed] #1630001 is one of the best agent to I've ever talked to, he is so helpful actually, I wish all the agents can be like him, absolutely Great JOb Edward!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @YoussefBenramda

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I'm so glad to hear about your fantastic experience! I have passed the feedback on to Edward and his leader. Thanks again for reaching out.

Have a wonderful weekend! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Auraliona

I want to give a shout out to customer service representative Tyler I.D # 1672146

He did an amazing job helping me out against scammers where i had proof and everything. He was very kind and respectful and had a great personality so full of life over the phone. He is definitely an above and beyond employee. Thank you for making it safe for customers of Paypal !

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @Auraliona

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thank you for such wonderful feedback. It's always great to hear such awesome things about our support teams. I'll make sure to pass your feedback onto the proper hands. 

If there's anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.