Great Job Frank G.

PalaceOfPraise
New Community Member

Today I called in needing assistance with the church account. I was connected to a great representative Frank G. He was so patient, kind and considerate despite my constantly asking questions. He walked me through every question and the different features of this platform. I could not let this day go by without saying how much of a blessing he was to me. He sent me links, walked me step by step through the pages and never changed the kindness in his voice.  I even joked and made a statement of how awesome he was just in case someone was listening on the call. He deserves a reward for his excellent customer service. I know a lot about great customer service as I just retired from a major communications company with 21 years of service. He did a fantastic job! May God bless him and keep him is my prayer and may his kindness take him to higher heights within the company. - submitted by T. Shannon, DCO - Palace of Praise Church 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @PalaceOfPraise,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate your willingness to share your good experience!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.