Getting Help from Real Agent
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Sep-14-2020 08:37 AM
Getting help from a Real Person from Paypal is a BIG JOKE. You can not get to them. The Robo help just giving the same info over and over. What is the deal here ? This is my first time asking for help with a transaction from Paypal and I feel like this is a scam website. May have to look for other ways to pay instead. Any one have the same problem ? What is the quickest way to get help from a real person here ?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can't contact a customer service agent through chat in General Discussions
- Contact Agent in General Discussions
- How to contact customer support? Other than call in General Discussions
- Customer Service...does it exist, does PP ever answer their phone? in General Discussions
- Our PayPal account blocked by mistake in Suggestions for PayPal