Free service that accepts donations, but in return gives you game coins under the fixed rate. legal?

Ashot4
Contributor
Contributor

yet in reality it sells game currency with the fixed exchange rate Hi, I am a member of an online entertainment service(online game) that is for people who speak Russian language. Anyway I know the owner of this service is Russian citizen and the domain website is Russian. Since RF is under financial sanctions they should not be able to use paypal for "donations". In fact, they should not use this as a donation because its called buying game currency when you pay fixt price for a fixed amount of game currency. Also there is a serious and gruesome racial abuse of members like me (who are Russian speaker but of different ethnicity) And when you trying to complain to the administration it usually ends you up with full service restriction (Block the character and IP ban) If you think this violates your (paypal) policy please let me know and I will provide all the evidential details such as links and screens

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.