Fraud and scam sellers

Kellcool
Contributor
Contributor
May 21 i ordered a cell phone from this fraudelent company by the name of: Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd... If you go on facebook and type in XT2500 Pro Global Smartphone. You will see there which will indicate fraud and scam advertising. Yet facebook continues to allow the companies add to get people purchasing fraudulent items. Now I'm waiting on paypal to investigate the matter and refund my money. Does anyone have the same problem? Please let me know asap!!!
Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Frogman77
New Community Member
I also ordered a pen from Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology and have heard nothing and have not received the item. I have filed 2 disputes with PayPal and have not heard from them. This is very frustrating especially when you can’t contact the seller or get answers from PayPal. I have also been billed this month on PayPal for the item.
Login to Me Too

Kellcool
Contributor
Contributor
So what your saying is that paypal isn't supporting you in this matter?
Login to Me Too

BladeLR
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue with that company, if they send you anything at all it will be a scam, usually a cheap version of what they advertise and months later no help from paypal
Login to Me Too

MoeCross7
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a 2-in-1 High pressure water gun on March 28, 2020 from Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology co., LTD and have yet to see or get any feedback from them about the product I ordered off of FB. I will be filling a claim...I figured because of the COVID-19 situation may have delayed the process, but after reading the reviews I just may have been scammed too! SMH
Login to Me Too

DeeCorb
New Community Member

Yes, me too!!!!!! Grrrrr. Purchased an interactive cloth book for upcoming grandchild. Ordered it in April and still nothing. No email, no item. Have lodged a complaint with Paypal. I agree, FB continue to allow these people to advertise!!!! $33.98 USD! Should have known that when I went into my Paypal activity there was no email address to contact the company directly. How do both FB and Paypal allow these scammers to use their services??? No more FB purchases for me!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Hollyhawk64
Contributor
Contributor
I'm out over 100.00 Chinese companies of course. Cant get through to a human because of Covid. Guessing I will never see my purchase. I disputed but still haven't heard anything. The phone # on bank statement is pay pals lol OMG NEVER AGAIN!!! TRACKING # leads no where. I have emailed and get response it's on it's way everytime. Something seriously needs to be done about this. I'm not giving up
Login to Me Too

PepperPotts
New Community Member
Yep. I ordered a periodic table from them on 3/25 and as of today it’s still sitting in a warehouse somewhere. Got an email that says item is “ready for pickup” but won’t say where. Company won’t respond To email, and won’t respond to PayPal either, so I escalated the claim. Scammers. I’ve had to file two claims this month against fraudulent Chinese companies. It’s ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

dsalkovi
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same periodic table. I contacted both FedEx and the US Postal Service. Neither have any record of the receiving the item. It was ordered in March. The last know whereabouts of the item is San Bruno, California on June 10th.  I have also escalated my claim to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

davicki
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 4 aluminium alloy Rope Tighteners, received  2 plastic ones, got offered 15% refund, as they have a no return or replace policy, they bumped it up to 20% but that didn't even cove the cost of the plastic ones. And now I can get the link to the original item for Paypal to investigate because it has been removed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.