Fake name

Radkus
New Community Member

I set up Paypal on fake name. Now i can not log in because Paypal can not confirm that it is me. I never used paypal on anything. Are there any monthly fees or fees for inactivity? Can I somehow get the account back or delete it? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Radkus,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

When you create a PayPal account, you must use your legal name that appears on your photo ID. As your account has been opened using a fake name, you will not be able to use the account I'm afraid. To request your account to be closed, you would need to contact our customer support. 

To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

If you do not login to your PayPal account, you may be charged an inactivity fee. PayPal have introduced an inactivity fee to maintain accounts that are inactive. The applicability of the service fee is limited and intended to only impact accounts that have not been active within the past 12 months.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.