Facebook scam=Lin Zhip or Riasba / Todeca stores selling kickstarter electronics.

Trashman232
Contributor
Contributor

My story = Impulse purchased (fake) kickstarter music / midi items $49aud on facebook in Dec 2019.  It was a very slick, professional ad. Paid immediately via paypal (for so-called ‘security’).  Waited 1month then complained to paypal About no-receipt of items purchased. They began their oh-so-slow process of trying to investigate. Waited another month. Still no items. Dodgy seller from China, sent me an email stating consignment number and that items were on their way. Complained again to paypal, they were useless. Not helpful. Time wasters. Waited 2 more weeks. These cheap, fake, garbage, plastic speakers turned up from China. Worth $2max. Complained to paypal again, they were still ‘investigating’ (=time wasting). Sent back items to chinese return address, got postage refund from paypal=Thanks. Waited another 6 weeks. Paypal still investigating. They kept extending the decision date to keep Dodgy seller happy. No info/communication from dodgy seller. Outcome=Case was deemed not in my favour. No original refund from paypal. Could not find any option to appeal this stupid decision. Chinese fake seller tells paypal that he never received Returned items. Has doNe this multiple times to 100’s of ripped-off buyers thru facebook. So many people ripped-off by these dudes. They are laughing at paypal whilst their bank account steadily grows after each scam. Well doNe Liz Zhip and associates! Your day will come.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Trashman232
Contributor
Contributor

Addendum:

unable to get any type of help re my Appeal from paypal. Again, they’re useless.
If you or someone you know has also been scammed by this LIN ZHIP character or his/her associates, please complain and report to relevant authorities. They must be stopped or they’ll keep doing scams. 
For authenticity please go to facebook, search for ‘Riasba’ And read all the many complaints from similar people who also were scammed & ripped off by these people. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.