How do find out if my order was paid in full

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @NATGO Welcome to PayPal Community. There are 2 ways to check the total amount paid for the order/purchase. You can either see it from the confirmation email that we've sent you after making the purchase or by going to the Activity/Recent Activity page of your PayPal account. Click on the transaction then it will show you the details of the order especially the amount paid so you can verify if it is the full payment. Hope this helps. Keep safe! If you find this or any other post helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @NATGO Welcome to PayPal Community. There are 2 ways to check the total amount paid for the order/purchase. You can either see it from the confirmation email that we've sent you after making the purchase or by going to the Activity/Recent Activity page of your PayPal account. Click on the transaction then it will show you the details of the order especially the amount paid so you can verify if it is the full payment. Hope this helps. Keep safe! If you find this or any other post helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.