Embedded NFC tag, does anyone know who I can reach out to?

Amagora
New Community Member

Community Forum,

I know I might be wasting time or a post worthy of replies, but I am absolutely interested in NFC technology. I understand that PayPal's card uses NFC technology for contact-less payments. I went to Blackhat and Defcon last year and left Las Vegas with an NFC Mifare Ultralight tag in my left hand. I understand that PayPal probably uses Mifare DesFire EV1 cards with a better security set up written on Sector 0. I am returning to Las Vegas this year and will be leaving with a Mifare DesFire EV1 tag this year (hopefully). I would really like to use PayPal's contact-less solution with my hand. I don't know who or how to reach out to someone about wanting this kind of advancement or this kind of request. I am not even sure it is possible or could be approved or whether PayPal would even care about something like this. I just think it would be awesome to have my card "handy" all the time and to walk up to a reader and pay for something and then walk away. If anyone has any direction for me that would be awesome. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.