#Economicmpactpayments

Fastone206
Contributor
Contributor
Has any one used paypal for economic impact payments for direct deposit and got an actual date for deposit but still has not received it... I was supposed to get iton the 30th of April
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sarahbara85
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I am having the same problem! It said I was supposed to receive mine on the 29th and didnt and when I contacted paypal about it, they said there is a 3 to 5 business day processing wait. Well today was the 5th business day and still nothing. Then I started early this afternoon messaging paypal and have numerous times throughout the day and haven't gotten one single response! This isn't right and I don't know what to do
Login to Me Too

Fastone206
Contributor
Contributor
I'm tripping out right now
Login to Me Too

Sarahbara85
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven't received it and contacted paypal numerous times and finally got a response and they said they would put in a ticket to track where my deposit was, well they said they can't find it and as far as it shows they have never gotten it and to contact IRS because maybe I gave the wrong account info. Well no I didn't, I pulled up my saved forms I filled out, and everything was 100% correct and I screen shot the IRS website that showed the day it says I should of received my payment, they messaged back apologizing for the difficulty I've had to deal with but they still don't see any trace of it and so now I have to try and contact the IRS tomorrow and oh boy that should be fun!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.