EBay Password signin

Ronald68
Contributor
Contributor
I am having trouble signing into my EBay Account. I forgot my Password & it says Opps wrong password. I’ve been on the Phone & it still isn’t fixed!! I saw a screen that popped up only about 20 Seconds & Changed but they have been sending Text’s to an old phone number I haven’t used in 3 years!! It says a 1 time Passcode & says xxx xxx xx21. How do I get this fixed? I saw a Screen pop up & & I entered the last Password & it went through & 20 seconds the screen changed!! It was a Screen that you typed your Password on it plus it said Sign in With Google or Facebook so how do I get to that Screen again?? There are 51 messages in there but I can’t get to them now again!! I remember there was a Big Blue Square across Google!! So how do I get this to come up again? It started when I had to change my Email because it was Hyjacked & getting close to 300 emails a day from around the Whole World!! I need some help!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.