Driven Mad by PayPal's Lousy Customer Service - Can anyone help?

PapillonOne
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me of a company like Paypal that gives better service? I am forever having their stupid security measures block me from sending money to my friends or from making charitable donations and being able to choose the funding source for those payments.  I have to call in just about every time and ask what the problem is and they always tell me it is not on my end but theirs. Rarely can they assist me without having to make me hold while they get a manager on the line who removes whatever the block is to my making the payment.  It is ridiculous to have to have my time wasted in this way and they can and never have given me a real reason this occurs.  They also often don't have any managers available to help me and tell me they can have one call me BUT THEY NEVER DO!!

AND NOW to add insult to injury they are charging additional fees to send money from one country to another, e.g. US to Norway for example!!  I am always amazed when customer service is lousy and then gets worse but the company feels that charging additional fees is apropos while their customer service deteriorates!  Maybe they have to charge more fees to make up for all the business their poor services scare away!! I hope they get their act together soon but in the meantime, please if anyone knows or has used a service that works better than Paypal, please share it!!

If you are doing business with a company that doesn't have all Paypal's limitations and issues and that you are happy with, I'd appreciate knowing who they are and being provided their address and/or phone number. Thank you very much!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PapillonOne

Try google, lots of alternatives.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PapillonOne
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@PapillonOne

Try google, lots of alternatives.

Lots of alternatives at Google or lots of alternatives on the internet?! 

If Google can you be more specific?   If internet, how about listing more of them if there's so many?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PapillonOne 

I have better things to do with my time that work for you because you can't be bothered to put 'payment processers' into google and 'see' whats out there !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

StevenG3162
New Community Member

A Bank??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.