Don't use PayPal because they will steal your money!!!

Dchwia
Contributor
Contributor

The return policy is complete crap. I ordered a welding helmet and received a piece of crap which had been a ongoing scam which many people had fallen for including me. When I asked for my money back they turned it into a dispute that has now been 5 months. They asked me to ship back the item and provide documents, which I did, and costed me an additional $27.00 on top of the $80.00 I spent for the item. The gave me the money for the shipping back but now I get an email saying that they didn't receive enough information to return my money. So now I'm out $80.00 and don't even have the item that they sent me. It's clear that that they stole my money and now this is the only way for me to complain about it being there is no number call. So I'm closing my account with PayPal and will continue to spread the bad words to all my friends and everyone I come in contact with about PayPal and their bogus scheme and how they ripped me off  with their bogus return policy. They continue to back Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. who I'm sure is affiliated with PayPal somehow because they continue to do business with even though there is case after case of documented problems with this company. So beware, don't use PayPal because they will not back you an any way against scammers and will not return your money because they are scammers themselves. They are nothing but THEIVES!!!! DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL WITH YOUR MONEY OR INFORMATION!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.