Dodgy company!

Epayist456
Contributor
Contributor

Firstly, many thanks for the advice I have received about a problem I am having with a purchase of a Samsung tablet I made through PayPal.  I have a sinking feeling that I am going to be out of pocket by £150.99 because the company is in Hong Kong  and I am in the UK  and I was a bit too trusting in maki g a purchase with them in the first place. I also understand the credit card I used to pay PayPal dont have any liability. So, how can I warn other folk about this company, as I have now found out they have a bad reputation? Any advice or (legal) ideas?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ViewsOn
Contributor
Contributor

@Epayist456

Living this problem is just an experience for your next purchase. There is nothing you can do other than to warn others to make the same mistake. My biggest advice is to choose platforms that offer buyer protection while shopping. PayPal solution center for this. When you report problems with your products to the PayPal solution center, your payment will be pending mode.  And a response from the opposite side is expect. The other party must notify you for problem solving via PayPal. If the dispute persists, PayPal will refund your payment. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.