Dispute with a seller

EmmanuelValpha
Contributor
Contributor

My case has already been denied because I didn't use the proper category to identify what my dispute was.  I recently ordered some disinfecting wipes from the following company "AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED"  I ordered them in May 5.  One the very same day after reading more deeply on the company's web site I realized that I made a mistake and tried to stop the order with no success.  I'm beginning to suspect that I've been had because the product never arrived.  I put in a freeze order through my VISA account until I resolve this issue with Paypal or the company who sold me the product gives me a credit; and while I'm at it, this new "makeover" with paypal is not very user friendly.  I'm not that internet savvy, but I do have common sense and I think that the situation for me is exasperating at best.  Trying to locate the "proper" category for submitting a complaint is so convoluted with dead ends that I never reach a conclusion.  I will still use Pay pal because it is convenient but they need loosen up on what they consider the proper category is for filing a dispute.  I appreciate whoever actualy reads this email and would love to get feedback from all.  Thanks.

Manny

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.