Dealhaven.us

Tzimot
New Community Member
67 REPLIES 67

xxlproducts
Contributor
Contributor

It was a scam from day one! Follow the post trails. The same thing happened to me with my net I was looking forward to using and I finally was refunded by PayPal! Go ahead and submit your claim. Most likely a small envelope with the tracking was delivered! Some were empty and some had a little tiny heart in them no bigger than a one or two pieces of rice! I of course will never order another item from Facebook as they spend to much time censoring content one may post and not enough time censoring scam businesses which open fly by night store fronts and become millionaires before one product ships, even if they had it to ship! It would be easy to run a scam like this from another country, but I like to sleep at night!

Login to Me Too

nan1nik

You should be and Pay pal will not secure your purchase go to your bank and cancel order directly, otherwise three months later you'll be fighting to get your money back and the company would have been paid through your bank already

Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor

It's definitely fake!!  Start your process of a refund now!!

Login to Me Too

pkearney1907
How do you start process of money back from PayPal? My refund has been refused twice through paypal
Login to Me Too

xxlproducts
Contributor
Contributor

It should be pretty simple if you never received the item you ordered. I filed complaint listing the bogus tracking number and received my refund from PayPal in about 3 weeks. I'm really curious why they haven't given you a refund considering Dealhaven.us has been verified to be a scam!  

Login to Me Too

Tberg2
Contributor
Contributor
I am wondering the same thing has anyone heard anything? I also tried calling with no response
Login to Me Too

Sonter
Contributor
Contributor
I have contacted PayPal customer service about this. I am waiting for e reply.
Login to Me Too

Carrielhuff
Contributor
Contributor
No it is a scam!! Thank goodness my bank gave me my money back but they still have not got back to me and it’s been a month. Do not purchase anything from them.
Login to Me Too

Slmc1
Contributor
Contributor
Their customer service just got back to me to ask why I wanted to cancel my order........
Login to Me Too

Carrielhuff
Contributor
Contributor
Well at least they got back to with a response. They did respond back and said they would give me %30 off my next order if I didn’t cancel the order they never sent. I guess they figured I was pretty stupid and would fall for it again. Lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.