Dcdrswe.com

bigsun007
New Community Member

Hi like to buy some item on web like to know if this website is Legit there are using Pay pay for payment web site is Dcdrswe.com

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jaker888
Contributor
Contributor

reviews on Google and https://de-reviews.com/dcdrswe/ say this site is Bogus and steals your credit card info

Login to Me Too

DeWalt_Official
New Community Member

To all, please recognize that www.dcdrswe.com is not an authorized DeWalt Reseller or certified to sell refurbished tools.  It is recommended to avoid providing your information to this online retailer.

Login to Me Too

JC7512
Contributor
Contributor

Oh it's a scam alright. Got me for over 100.00. They have my money and all I got was a bogus USPS shipping document. Order was delivered the same day it was placed, so it says. Kinda hard to put a grinder and 2 drills in a mailbox.

Don't do it.....you have been warned!

Login to Me Too

popokilani808
Contributor
Contributor

Wish I had seen this prior to making purchase through dcdrswe.com.......I have now been in the "dispute" process with PayPal since Aug 1.  Sent PayPal documents from the US Post Office regarding bogus USPS tracking number, but have heard nothing from PayPal.  I realize that they are short staffed, but how long does it take to read an "official" document from the Post Office to determine that this is a bogus tracking number and better yet.....how long does it take to refund my money? 

Also beware of another scam site set up by the same people who set up dcdrswe.com.....it is detoolen.com.....exact layout for both.  Difference is that detoolen.com is not using Paypal, but will take Visa and Master Card and Western Union.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.