Customer services - NON EXISTENT! But Time enough to take OUR MONEY.

AMTaylor1
New Community Member

Im trying to add my debit card to my account, and it keeps coming up declined. I've checked and triple checked my details and they are correct. there is money in my account and I've spoken to Barclays my card provider and they have no record of any requests, declined or otherwise on their end, this also happen when trying to use my card on eBay aside from papal. it stopped working around 2 weeks ago, i made 4 payments using my card on eBay the 5th didn't work and kept declining. and now my card will neither register or work on both eBay and pay pal. and it is 100% a fault in your end. Please advise as i have a very important purchase to make that needs to be with me asap, and on top of this will be loosing a voucher as well. Its been 2 days I've been trying to get hold of ANY customer services, through messenger, calls any which way i can. once I've got in  to messenger by logging out and joining as a guest. and on the phone, the only people I've spoken to are collections.. WHY the hell are you prioritising collections over customer services, you cant even use the pandemic as an excuse as COLLECTIONS is still running fine!! 2 days! I've been trying to get hold of customer services its non existent! and for a company who handles account information and money transactions this is terrible!!! every other company I've called has answered in reasonable time and eventually I've managed to get through to someone. Your lack of any customer support what so ever, is costing me time an money, simply. SHAMBLES OF A COMPANY. DO NOT GO NEAR.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

testtesttesttes
New Community Member

Have the same problem with Polish paypal and Revolut card. Not able to pay. Payments are being reverted constantly.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.