Customer service

Iratebynow

Would anyone else rather be punched in the face with a 2x4 than dial paypal cm service number a dozen times, waiting on hold for 45 min each time listening to the most irritating repetitive jingle on earth only to get a rep that barely speaks or understands english and wouldnt listen if they could give u the wrong information the first half dozen times. The next half dozen will be the exact same but you will add in there another 45 min on hold waiting for a supervisor only to be transfered back to customer service so another incompetent associate/and or supervisor can blow smoke up your **bleep**, address everything but the issue youre calling about, rudely talk over you and then transfer you to another dept a few more times. If youre lucky and it is an extremely simple issue to be resolved you may get by with around 20 calls, 35 associates in various departments, a couple of seizures and three days you just might get your issue resolved...but dont hold your breath. By the time I get off the phone with them I always feel like a stark raving lunatic Im so upset. Of course they say there is nowhere to send the dozens of recorded calls i have and most of the time they refuse to give u their id or supervisor unless you threaten them with the recordings. Only then will u get the privalage of being transfered back to customer service anyway. So, to release my frustration and so others can as well. I will be editing out personal information such as card numbers and ids and within the next week I plan to make social media pages where these recordings along with those that others contribute can be shared. At least then someone will hear them if there isnt a place to send them to someone in charge. That way its a win win situation for all. We get our frustration out, the company finally hears them and decides or has no choice but to train associates, or potential customers can see for themselves what they would be signing on for. I certainly know if I would have heard them first, I would have never opened an account. For those of you that are satisfied customers, I assume you have never had a problem that needed to be resolved or you found the one associate across all the nations on earth that could adequately do their job. If thats the case, please feel free to share share your positive experience too. Everyone likes to hear about it when miracles happen. All I ask is you give God and the associate that obviously trained himself the credit. I think "paypal cm service is **bleep**" ,"paypal **bleep**" or "ID RATHER HAVE THE HELL BEAT OUT OF ME THAN CALL PAYPAL" will be the facebook page name or something simular. At least 35% of you reading this will feel like I do by the time you finish your 20 calls needed to resolve your issue, and 64% that never get it resolved will be just as irate. The other 1% must have just called to check their balance and was bored enough to read this **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.