Contact Customer Service

shellycole75
New Community Member

Is there a way that I can actually call and speak with someone? I just did a chat with a lady about a fake email that I had received. She looked at it and said it was fake and basically the next few seconds hung up on me!! This is the 2nd email that I have received like this. The first was several days ago. I went on paypal.com and found a topic. It asked for me to upload the "Raw Message". I did and it confirmed that it was an actual legit email from paypal, so I clicked on the link. To verify my account, I had to enter my debit card number and my checking account information. I did all of that and it said I was good to go. Then today I get the same email. I chat with a paypal rep, she looks at the email and said it's fake, then basically bye. I don't have any clue what I need to do now?? Can someone please help me!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Theroncr
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar experience. But with a "Person named Ian". I've used the service a million times and he knew nothing about the way that PayPal cash card works. Very suspicious. Then all of a sudden after an hour disconnected me when I demanded supervisor. Please let me know if you get through to someone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.