Cm launcher paypal scam?

Mokeeffe
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing the earn cash game through cm launcher app to earn money via paypal. Earned my first $20 to redeem and they suddenly stopped offering paypal withdrawal option. Instead they allow you to buy then trade a commemorative trading card that you can sell to the highest bidder. But it doesn't say where the bidding site is or how you can even go about selling it. Appears to be a scam. Also submitted 2 separate paypal withdrawal $20 on two other Cheetah Mobile Apps through their earn cash games and thus far have received nothing. Wasted countless hours for "free money". Beware Cheetah Mobile apps for they seem to be scamming people. If anybody knows where I can trade this commemorative e-card I'd love to know.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Howard_1978
Contributor
Contributor
It is doing same thing 2 me first 20 took 4 ever but I also have 2 more 20 dollar cards almost 2 months now I found a video telling u how 2 sell them but it is in a foreign language I don't understand scam with a capital S
Login to Me Too

MRSFM
Shall we contact all the advertisers who paid CM money to be scammed? Especially if we tell the advertisers that we will boycott their products unless we get our money from CM, what do you think?
Login to Me Too

Bangboim89
Contributor
Contributor
Bagaimana caranya tukar uang dari roda keberuntungan .. mohon bantuannya
Login to Me Too

Printella53
New Community Member
They supposed to have paid me for 3 card I sold on the cash wheel on 01/17/2019they said payment will be processed 7 to 10 business days on my pay pal I haven't gotten it and I uninstall their launcher and that security has a wheel I am going to install it it's lies it pass my 10 days
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.