Cleanula.com

Peaceful1
Contributor
Contributor

The scammers are named Cleanula.com, but they give the name of RRD Global Turnkey Solution, to USPS. They send out phony tracking numbers to their customers, after processing their order. However, the tracking number does not have the correct address attached. Thus, they either collect back the ordered products from their associates address, never mail out the customers items and take the customers money. They operate through PayPal, and leave a dead contact email to other than Kayla Peterson, they do not publish their phone number or address. But I got an address to them ; <Removed>.  This is the address they  give, which is a fraud, to the USPS. Paypal needs to know, and set up a fraud unit, for these kind of fraudulent sellers. Please report to PayPal this fraudulent company in detail. Please tell Paypal that they need to imply live agents to take complaint again, for such purpose as this. Paypal needs to answer the phone and lay off per recorded message systems. Either have the agents work from home or an office, but have their PayPal agents call back customers and take in coming calls. Thanks. Also, please report Cleanula.com as a fraud website to law enforcement, so that they can take down this website. What a joke they play in a time like this, just rude, and unkind and unsympathetic to all the people in the world who are struggling through this pandemic.

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

TADAMS01
New Community Member

Well usually I am very careful when ordering items from Internet but they seemed to have scammed me also.  Sent a tracking number that was for a delivery that was made 3 days before I ordered anything from them. Filed a dispute with pay pal so hopefully they can recoup my money that was sent to the damn people. 

Login to Me Too

smwalla
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed too.  I placed the charge on my PayPal credit card.  As soon as I agreed to the charge Chinese characters appeared as the name of the company.  I called PayPal immediately and told them that I was certain that this was a scam and that the charge was pending.  The customer service representative was very nice and said that I had to give the company an opportunity to ship the product before I could place a dispute.  It seems that there would be a different procedure in place for companies that have scammed other PayPal customers.  Why send good money after bad?

Login to Me Too

KittyKatz399
I just placed an order and as soon as I did I knew it was a mistake. I used my bank account linked to PP so I guess I will call them? Ive been online since 1999 and this is the first time I fell for a scam. I feel so dumb...all you need to do is read the way they write things. It sounds like they are using Google translate. Good luck everyone and please follow up... I will.
Login to Me Too

Acasas60
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed. I Realized something was not right and I called the bank and place a stop payment. Later that day I received an email from PayPal saying that the transition never went through and they use my other card that I had on file and paid the scammers. Know I am battling with them to refund the money back into my account. Also arguing that they had no permission of using my other card. I am so mad.
Login to Me Too

jss23
Contributor
Contributor
I am sorry to say I also fell for this Cleanula.com website. I should have done more checking online before ordering, I would have not made this mistake then. It was easy to find out since they have no phone number, address or much of any info and tempt you like a serpent with just what you are looking for in this pandemic! Not masks but cleaning products that you cannot seem to find anywhere. Yes, I fell for it, but caught on when they sent me a fraudulent tracking number and other info. Then I did a little checking and saw others online saying the same thing! Please don’t fall for this, mine came with the name Jean Hill & they charged more than Was suppossed to on paypal. I had written them many e-mails and never a response and finally after over a week I got it resolved. Thank- You Paypal!
Login to Me Too

Hb5613
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Realized as soon as I got my receipt I was scammed. Sadly, I contacted PayPal immediately but was basically told by the rep I would have to wait a month before they would even begin to look into it. It was a terrible experience.
Login to Me Too

LMHerrera
New Community Member

I never even got a receipt. Had to create an account through the site, which doesn't even exist anymore. I'm sure due to the complaints. Now I have no proof to show pay pal that I placed an order or that a transaction was made other than the fact that money was taken out of my pay pal account. I really hope they figure this out and we all get refunds.

Login to Me Too

Jhruns
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I've been scammed with this co. as well. I ordered on the 10th said it was delivered on the 11th. Same email as everyone else has claimed. Please remove or get my money back .
Login to Me Too

Maya227
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed by them. Their PayPal link went straight to the site and withdrew the money. PayPal has done nothing to stop this fraud.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.