Card Cash

Corozoss
New Community Member

I'm trying to use card cash to sell my gift card and it keeps saying "This card is ineligible for sale at this time." Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

ShibaInu230GA
Contributor
Contributor

Then it asked me to verify my ID using a list of numbers I've never even had. I've had my phone number for almost 7 years. The CS rep was very rude in the e-mail saying:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting CardCash Customer Service.

I apologize for the inconvenience. In order to protect our users, we need to confirm your identity. We have pulled together some numbers that are linked to you from public available sources.

If you don't have access to any of the numbers provided, then we, unfortunately, cannot proceed with your order at this time.

​We appreciate your business and apologize for the inconvenience.​​​

Soooo you were able to pull my mothers number which she's only had for 2 years but not mine which I've had for almost 7? And then I tried to use my mom's number since she lives with me and it asked me to enter the code but by the time I ran upstairs to grab her phone, get the code, and come back the site had reset it itself and said my gift card was ineligible for sale at this time. This is RIDICULOUS! Card cash customer support is ridiculous, and so is PayPal's. Actually, INCOMPETENT is a better word.

Login to Me Too

Funkwolf
Contributor
Contributor

This exact same thing happened to me, except I called. They read to me exactly what was in this email, public resources? I didn’t know any of those phone numbers so I had to cancel my order

Login to Me Too

alhx14
Contributor
Contributor

what happened now? did it get resolved?

Login to Me Too

ivangallardo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i have this problem to! Who can help me?? Pleasee !! my cards !! 😞 

Login to Me Too

Funkwolf
Contributor
Contributor
It's a scam, save the record and cancel your order
Login to Me Too

alhx14
Contributor
Contributor

it's not, it has worked for me before but I believe there are system issues or the company itself can't pay. 

Login to Me Too

alhx14
Contributor
Contributor

I think in the email it is a bot, a horrible AI. For those of you blaming cashcard or saying paypal is the same, I don't necessarily agree. The issue in both of these programs are their a.i or lack of human monitorization. 

Do they suck for this? yes. 

How am i assuming it's an a.i problem, we all are getting the same exact emails. 

Do I think they are scammers? No, heck no. 

I created a second account just for the fun for it to check if my suspicions were true, they were. Both times they refered that my number was an unrevealed 617XXX7500 number or an also unrevealed 406XXX4408 number... for both accounts, with unreleated emails and a brand new email. I have only ever had one number. 

Now, For the second account AND THIS IS IMPORTANT i did not enter a number yet thus prompting the system to reveal the 617 number. I did research and it is a Boston number. I live in California. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 5.16.49 AM.png

Either, one of two things is happening to all of us- 

CashCard has crappy A.I 

CashCard is going broke and cannot fulfill orders. Same thing happened with Cardpool and/or want to stop business for the day. (so they themselves set the a.i to not accept any number but those two thus meaning they cannot accept the order unless we verify using numbers we don't have)

what was the unrevealed number that popped up for you?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.