Cannot provide feedback to seller

Iptconnect
Contributor
Contributor

The seller had provided a full refund for an item that did not arrive.  I'm trying to give them a good feedback but I can find the "Feedback button" anywhere.  It seems to have disappeared.

Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iptconnect 

Well if it was an Ebay question your best bet is to ask on Ebays forums as they are a totally separate company.

However you can find the feedback forum by going and clicking on your own feedback number > scroll to the bottom of all your feedbacks given or received and there is an option to 'leave feedback' bottom of that page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iptconnect 

Paypal doesn't sell anything so there is no feedback button on paypal, they are a payment processor.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Iptconnect
Contributor
Contributor

I understand. 

PayPal is like Skrill, Payoneer, Google Pay Send and Stripe that operates in similar/different customer segments and/or countries.

I wasn't clear that I was referring to an Ebay transaction.

I thought someone in the community might had similar experiences.

I tried unsuccessfully to talk to a human Ebay person and had difficulty contacting Ebay by any communications options available. 

I gave up and informed the Seller who told me to forget about it. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iptconnect 

Well if it was an Ebay question your best bet is to ask on Ebays forums as they are a totally separate company.

However you can find the feedback forum by going and clicking on your own feedback number > scroll to the bottom of all your feedbacks given or received and there is an option to 'leave feedback' bottom of that page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.