Can't get a live person to call on Paypal for weeks now.

LeonKennedy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've been trying to contact paypal and not getting a live agent for around 2 weeks now. Have you guys called PayPal recently and was able to get a live agent? Also, I've tried to use the one time passcode they provide after clicking on contact us but it's not finding that code and asks to try another way. 

At the end though, It says they can't help me as of the moment and they said this many times the many times I've tried.

Also, I'm from the Philippines and am calling them through Hangouts.

I would appreciate your guys help on this. I just need to get through a live agent as I was told in the email to resolve my issue.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LeonKennedy 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.

If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.

Live chat is also randomly available.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LeonKennedy 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.

If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.

Live chat is also randomly available.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LeonKennedy
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, I've tried both and through email I was told to call. It seems theyre just brushing me off. My one time passcode is not working even though its newly generated. Its kinda upsetting that I'll just rely on luck now to get in touch with a live agent and get this resolved. I just need to withdraw my remaining balance and theyre making this reallllllllyyyyy hard.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.