I have given up trying to contact anyone at PayPal through ordinary channels. As a long time stockholder I got a copy of their K10 report which includes among other things a list of their regulators. An attorney friend suggested that I file complaints with some of them before spending money on lawsuits. I also find I am eligible to put a stockholder proposal on agenda for the next stockholders meeting. Since they have put me out of business I have plenty of time to read up on angles of attack. 17 CFR part 240 rule 14a-8 provided me with all I need to know get around the "ordinary business exclusion" they use to reject proposals. Wish me luck. Someone needs to straighten them out.
You got my posts removed??? or they just did it? I am giving up on posts any way. It is time for direct action. I am recommending anyone with serious problems with their accounts file complaints with some of the PayPal regulators listed in their K10 report. There are several appropriate ones. Also if you are a PayPal stockholder as I am I recommend Googling 17 CFR 240 rule 14a-8 about stockholder proposals at the annual meeting.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How do I get to chat with a human support agent? in General Discussions
- Closing account due to poor customer service. Non existent in Suggestions for PayPal
- Warning about Arquett, Ltd doing business from Wisconsin, USA in General Discussions
- Can't contact a customer service agent through chat in General Discussions
- Customer Service Hours in General Discussions