Business vs Personal

Cammo77
Contributor
Contributor
How can i check if the person i am about to purchase from has a business account or personal account?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cammo77 

Are you paying with PayPal.me link? PayPal.me links for personal accounts gives you the option to send money as friends and family and goods and services payments. Business PayPal.me links only allow you to send goods and services payments.

Or you can call up PayPal to ask if a certain email address is linked to a personal or business PayPal account.

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Otherwise, both business and personal accounts can typically receive and send goods and services payments which are eligible for purchase protection. Select goods and services payment type during the payment process either by Send & Request tab of your PayPal account. Paying a PayPal invoice, or PayPal Money Request, paying through PayPal checkout and via PayPal buttons are goods and services payments too.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.