Black business $530 Million

Sara19441
Contributor
Contributor

I just read where $530 million is going to Black businesses and minority communities.  Why is not some of this money going to Seniors who are struggling and Special Needs Kids.  There have been billions poured into these communities for at least 60 years and for some reason most has not gotten to the people who really need it.  I have a small business and I struggle every month to pay my bills and am not on welfare or any government assistance.  Why are the same people getting blessed and many others are not.  Who made the decision to give it to the Black businesses. If any business is managed well, they will prosper.  I need help too but am ignored because I am not Black.  What about Latinos, Indians, and other races.  Blacks make up 13% of the population and are getting far more than their share of monies.  They should get a fair share based on the population.  I am very unhappy about this and feel that they are getting recognition because of the looting and burning of businesses.  I can't believe a decision was made and that some of this money did not go back to the people who have made PayPal what it is.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

roo1111
Contributor
Contributor

And why no mention of what is given to Asian companies, Hispanic companies, Native American companies or Caucasian companies?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.